Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkins!

I have called Luke "Pumpkin" for as long as I can remember.  For some reason, that's the nickname that just stuck.  He answers to it just as well as he answers to Luke.

These last few weeks we've had the opportunity to visit a pumpkin patch twice and make some pumpkin crafts of our own for the upcoming holidays.





The middle picture makes me crack up.  It's probably the worst picture Luke has ever taken in his life, and I still think he's adorable. :)

We also made some pumpkins with Jelly Belly's inside for our friends.  An idea borrowed from a picture I saw on Pinterest.


We had some fun making our Pirate Potato Head pumpkin as well.  Luke had more fun poking him I think.



And finally, he got mashed in.

Luke has a little dinosaur costume for Halloween.  I'll try to get some pictures of him in it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! And I think he is ALWAYS so super cute too!!! You are so crafty! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete