Thursday, February 14, 2013

Making Valentine's

This year I decided it would be fun for us to send out Valentine's from Luke.  I've never really made cards before, but a friend of mine makes some lovely ones ( Alisha from Creations by Alisha Rose) so I thought we would try it and see how it went.  I found this little kit of Valentine type papers and stickers on Steals.com, and a trip to Michael's allowed us to get the rest of the goodies for the cards.




 He enjoyed playing with the glue sticks and coloring on the cards, but that was about all the attention span he had for this craft.  That's ok though, he can't love everything.  So the cards were mostly made by me, but it was so much fun to make them pretty!

Luke decided to take a break to fly Buzz Lightyear around and climb on Mommy.  Excuse my fresh out of bed look, we did this at like 6am one day.




He did color the back of each card and pick out a special Toy Story sticker for everyone though.





Here is the final result!


2 comments:

  1. These turned out great!! You both did an amazing job! You never cease to amaze me how creative you are and what a great mommy you are! Will you be my mommy too?

    p.s. Luke's legs are the longest ever!!!!!! I'm jealous!! :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete